Tuesday, November 26, 2013

FIRST POST

Every time I make the plunge back into blogging I always am at a loss for words getting back into the swing of things. Which always gets me a bit discouraged because, isn't that the whole point of blogging? An abundance of things to say and share and purge out into the universe, so we take to the internet. So this is me, doing all that.

I have a lot of changes I would like to see myself make, for no one else but me. Get skinny, pop a kid out one day, get skinny again (trust me there are a lot more) ... And what better place to document all that than my very own blog. So here goes. This is my blog about life, and goals, and plans, and inspiration, and anything else that decides to tag along for the ride.

PS.. I'm Ashley.
Talk to you soon!


3 comments:

  1. P.S. I'm Caitlin! And yay for you writing more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's exactly how i am. i just started up mine a few days ago! we can go on this adventure together! nice to meet you.

    p.s. i'm samantha (:

    barefootinthewood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ashley! I'm Laura, from Barcelona and I will be following your blog from now on! ;) Your first international fan maybe? hahaha I wish you the best for this 2014 and you could also check my blog if you are thinking of coming to my lovely city one day! www.rocavenen.com

    ReplyDelete