Tuesday, December 3, 2013

TIS THE SEASON TO SHOP



This year I am trying to get an early start on Christmas shopping. Early (for me) being starting to plan out Christmas presents the first week of December instead of 4pm on the 21st. I've been conning myself into such generosity by letting myself treat myself every time I do unto others ;) So far this way of thinking has got me through most of my parents' list, a few little gifts for a baby shower I'm headed to this weekend, and a new top for yours truly c/o the clearance rack. Selflessness takes time gang, but we're getting there.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, I hope we don't wait until the last minute. I tried to get an early start but my family is huge and I fear I've fallen behind. I'm going to try to make a trip on Saturday. I do hate the crowds around this time of year!

    ReplyDelete